Welcome to Cree’s Learning Center
We hope that your work at Cree will be safe and productive. In an effort to ensure so, you must understand and follow all information provided by your supervisor, your sponsor and the Contractor EHS Handbook – DUR
This training does not provide comprehensive information on all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to contractors. You are expected to abide by all of the applicable regulatory requirements as explained and directed by your supervisor.
Your assigned training is “open book”. Click on the link below to download a copy of the Handbook. EHS Contractor Handbook – DUR
Based upon the company you work for, either one or two Courses have been assigned for you to complete. In order to begin your training, follow the 5 step procedure below:
- Step 1 – Start typing your Company’s name in the Company filed. As you type, you should be able to find your Company. Select your company.
- Step 2 – Type your First Name exactly as it appears on your Government Issued Photo ID.
- Step 3 – Type your Middle Initial - do not include a period (.)
- Step 4 – Type your Last Name exactly as it appears on your Government Issued Photo ID
- Step 5 – Type the Last 4 digits of an ID number exactly as it appears on your Government Issued Photo ID (e.g., last 4 digits of driver’s license, . Be sure to use a set of numbers that you can remember for any future needs to login